Annual membership fee – $25 (or $40 per couple)
The benefits of membership include:
- Regular Blog on community events and interests
- Networking opportunities and a supportive community of fellow writers and publishers
- Information on career development and resources for improving creative and professional skills
- Discounts at local businesses (for example: Village Books, Chanticleer Book Reviews) and WWP- sponsored workshops and classes
- Access to WWP ‘Members Only’ tables for the sale of members’ books and related materials
- Members-only promotional opportunities in the WWP Newsletter and Website
4 fast & easy steps to membership!
1. Pay your membership through the PayPal links below with your credit card or paypal account (Checks may also be brought to a meeting or sent to our mail address which can be found on our contact page)
Single Member 1 Year – $25
Single Member 2 Year – $40
Couple Member 1 Year – $40
Business Member 1 Year – $40
Business Member 5 Year – $200
2. Fill in our Online Membership Application, and make sure you give us the information we need to tie you to the Paypal payment you made–some Paypal accounts are under business names and we have a hard time tracking down who made the payment.
3. Go to our Member Help Area to learn how to stay connected with us, receive announcements and newsletters, be listed on our member directory etc.
Note: Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st. Memberships purchased after May 1st will count toward the following year.
If you are a returning member and already have a profile:
Make sure to re-activate your profile by requesting verification. Once you are verified your profile will show up on the membership list and in the featured member spots again. You will also be able to make blog posts again.
We are glad to have you back!