Dear WWP Members,
Attending WWP Monthly Dinner Meetings has never been easier!
A New Year, a New Meeting Place, and a New Meeting Time:
- Nicki’s Bella Marina Restaurant, located at Squalicum Harbor; 2615 South Harbor Loop Drive, Bellingham, WA.
- The views are even better Upstairs at Nicki’s!
- Meetings are now the 4th Wednesday of the month
- Happy Hour Networking with Happy Hour Prices 5:30 to 6:00
- You may order whatever you would like from the menu
- You may order from the Nicki’s bar whatever you would like to drink.
- Tips/Gratuities are NOT included.
What’s the Catch? Place Dinner & Drink orders before 6:30.
- So that the Speaker presenting is not interrupted or disturbed during her presentation by attendees placing orders, we advise that all orders should be placed before 6:30 with the servers.
- Wear your name-tag so that the servers can match your order with you.
- Check out Nicki’s menu before the meeting to expedite ordering.
What Remains the Same?
- You still need to reserve your seat (Seating is Limited!). Go online to http://whatcomwritersandpublishers.org/dinner-reservations/ to reserve your seat today.
- If you cannot attend after reserving your seat, you will need to cancel your reservation by contacting Carol Schultz, Carolyn Leeper or, myself, Kathryn Brown.
- Why? Because Nicki’s Bella Marina brings on staff according to our needs: dishwashers, servers, line-cooks, bartenders, etc.
- They do not charge WWP for the room or demand guaranteed attendance numbers.
This month’s meeting topic is:
Is It Really All About Power, Money, Sex, and the Serial Comma?
As presented by Carolyn Dale, writing and editing professor, Western Washington University.
Make sure that you reserve your seat today, if you haven’t already done so.
Attending WWP dinner meetings have never been easier now that Nicki’s Bella Marina is a proud sponsor of WWP!
Visit WWP’s website often for the latest news about our local writing community, writing contests, conferences, community events, Member benefits, Member news, and much, much more.
As always, please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions, concerns, or, more importantly, suggestions about Whatcom Writers and Publishers.