Last chance to get an early bird rate for the Chanticleer Author Conference. The Early Bird rate was supposed to end January 10th, but the boss is away for the weekend so the deal is extended for a few more days. Register before the error is corrected!
Enjoy 3 days of instruction on how to improve your marketing skills and sell more books, located at the beautiful Hotel Bellwether, at Squalicum Harbor on beautiful Bellingham Bay, in Bellingham, Washington conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C.
Registration includes lunches & dinners (and our Awards Gala), and space for your books on the book fair sale tables in our fully staffed book room, open to the public.
- Margie Lawson, Editor (psychologically based editing and character building) and International Speaker
- Eileen Cook, Author, Writing Consultant, Editor
- Chris Humphreys, Author, Actor, Swordsman
- Kathy L. Murphy, founder of the Pulpwood Queens, Timber Guys, Splinters (YA), and Pinecones (children’s books) Book Club Organization (611 chapters)
- Shari Stauch, CEO of Where Writers Win
- Robert Dugoni, #1 Amazon, NY Times, WSJ Best-selling author – the undisputed king of legal thrillers
- Diane Isaacs A-list Hollywood film producer
- Marketing, Publicity, Platform (MPP) – Social media savvy, author websites, branding, driving discoverability, cultivating readership and gaining exposure in today’s market.
- Sales Tools & Strategies (STS) – Sales Facilitators: Covers, Reviews, Early Readers, Pre-sales, etc. Applying business sense to sales strategies. Currency Exchange: Dollars for exposure.
- Publishing, Production, Distribution (PPD) – Form & Design. Pitches & Concepts. Working with booksellers. Current Publishing Trends. New Digital Media. And More.
- Story, Editing, Development (SED) – We’re writers. Naturally, we’re gonna talk about writing.
- Organization, Motivation, Self-help (OMS) – Get your mind on the right page.
- A Touch of Hollywood (ToH) – It wouldn’t be the West Coast without it.
- Kaffee Klatsches (KK) – Informal gatherings led by some of our speakers and guests.