All writers and writers groups are welcome to join us for our annual cross group holiday party.
Date: December 13, 2017
Fun. Entertaining antics. Free hors d’oeuvres!
Come join us for an evening of socialization with your fellow writers. No gift exchange this year. Instead, bring those extra books you have around the house to donate to charities-reading for all ages and all genres needed, but please nothing with pornographic content. Books about writing craft, dictionaries, and thesauruses especially wanted.
Time: 5:30 – 9:00 pm (Happy Hour prices apply from 5:30-6pm )
Location: Nicki’s Bella Marina
Upstairs in the Skyline Room
2615 S Harbor Loop Drive, Bellingham, WA 98225
Cost: FREE (non-members are asked to join if attending more than 2 meetings per year).
Food: Order drinks and extra food (if desired) from the menu.
Seating is limited and if we underestimate the number of attendees it makes things difficult for the kitchen, wait staff and restaurant, which is graciously giving us our meeting space for free, so please RSVP.
Membership fee – $25 per individual or $40 per couple per year, or $40 for two-year individual membership
The benefits of membership include:
- Regular Blog on community events and interests
- Networking opportunities and a supportive community of fellow writers and publishers
- Information on career development and resources for improving creative and professional skills
- Discounts at local businesses (for example: Village Books, Chanticleer Book Reviews) and WWP- sponsored workshops and classes
- Access to WWP ‘Members Only’ tables for the sale of members’ books and related materials
- Members-only promotional opportunities in the WWP Newsletter and Website
4 fast & easy steps to membership!
1. Pay your membership through the PayPal links below with your credit card or paypal account (Checks may also be brought to a meeting or sent to our mail address which can be found on our contact page)
2. Fill in our Online Membership Application, and make sure you give us the information we need to tie you to the Paypal payment you made–some Paypal accounts are under business names and we have a hard time tracking down who made the payment.
3. Go to our Member Help Area to learn how to stay connected with us, receive announcements and newsletters, be listed on our member directory etc.
Note: Memberships run from September 1st to August 31st. Memberships purchased after May 1st will count toward the following year.
If you are a returning member and already have a profile:
Make sure to re-activate your profile by requesting verification. Once you are verified your profile will show up on the membership list and in the featured member spots again. You will also be able to make blog posts again.
We are glad to have you back!